17 February 2006

Blog worthy

So I recently took a trip to middle of nowhere Kansas. I don't think I had visited that state for quite some time. And it was an experience. I love small towns, not to live in but to visit. They have such charm. The particular town we visited had some sort of odd fascination with old houses and pointless museums, seriously Greyhound Hall of Fame? Really reminded me of a place my family would have gone on vacation. Maybe we did at some point.

Anyway...On to the most blogworthy part of the trip. Our hotel had a hot tub which we decided to test out. Good plan, right? So we turn the knob for a half hour and suddenly can't hear ourselves think. This thing sounded at times like a car trying to start other times like some sort of ogre or something. In order to quite the poor hot tub we clogged up the hole above one of the jets with a towel. I have never before been in a hot tub that sounded as though it was in some serious amounts of pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"sounded as though it was in some serious amounts of pain."
You described that sound perfectly!