18 June 2006

Runners are good people :)

This weekend I was running along a stretch of a fairly busy road just minding my own business. Then I see a man in the middle of the road picking up tree branches. I was quite confused. Especially when I saw he was alone and didn't have a car, cart...anything. He was just picking up branches from the middle of the road and moving them to the median. By the time I got to where he was here were only a couple twigs left in the road. The man saw me staring at m grumbled about inconsiderate people that litter and ran off in the opposite direction from me. Oh it was a strange site apparently during this man's morning jog he saw branches in the road and didn't want there to be an accident so he took it upon himself to clean up the mess. Makes me proud to be a runner.

No comments: