09 July 2006

And then there were 3

As of Saturday morning at 4:02 AM there are now 3 babies in my family. Brady Robert was born 6 minutes after Ashley Hope. My dad tried to tell me the babies were born 6 seconds apart when he called and told me about the births. Honestly I'm not sure if I managed to convince him that 4:02 is 6 minutes after 3:56, we'll just blame it on the lack of sleep he had the night before and his long week.

It's a little crazy to think all the babies are born. This summer is flying by. So many things have already happened and others are about to happen. I have seen my family more this summer than well I honestly can't remember the last time I saw this much of my entire family maybe freshman year of high school..maybe. I will be making another trek to see them all before the summer is over making that the 4th trip for family since the end of May.

Have I mentioned I hate driving? Hate's a strong word and oh, I mean it. I like to always be doing something and in the car there's really not much to do. Especially along I80, there is nothing exciting to see. I have been brushing up on my Spanish, but really there's only so much of that this girl can handle. Why isn't there a better way for me to get across the state of Iowa? Flying is too much of a hassle for the places I'm going. Teleportation needs to actually work.

I think I successfully rambled enough for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new month, time to blog again.
Tom