21 March 2006

Rude

Omaha received the biggest snow storm of the season the past couple of days. Really that's not saying much seeing as this is probably the 3rd or 4th time for it to snow all winter. Me being the silly girl that people tell me is crazy went running in the wonderful snow. It was perfect snow running weather. It hadn't been too cold so the sidewalks and roads weren't getting a lot of accumulation and there was no ice so really it was just all pretty and a change of scenery. I had a great run for 6 miles. Then as I'm just about home I encounter a rude teenager who needs to have his drivers license taken away. I know driving in the snow is a bit different and sometimes it is hard to control your car. But this kid was clearly aiming to do what he did. He drove right next to the curb. You know that space where the snow plow deposits the snow so there's a nice little pile? He only did this right when we passed me clearly in an attempt to get me all snowy, wet, and cold. Luckily I was an alert runner right about then and got to the opposite side of the sidewalk and stayed dry. Seriously who does that? I thought the rudest thing people did to runners in the snow was neglect shoveling. No this deliberate action clearly awful. /end rant/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was he driving a Lexus Sportswagon?