17 September 2006

Stupid People

Do you know what happens when someone requests the utilities in a certain location get switched to their name? The current resident of that location has their account closed, the security deposit returned, ect. ect... Just like that, a flip of the switch. This weekend I got a notice that my account was closed with the Omaha Public Power District. I called a little confused. The guy was pretty much like yep you don't live there anymore. Well sir, all my things are here and I still pay rent so I'm afraid I still live here. Apparently some Alicia something or other (I got her bill in the mail along with my notice) thinks she lives in my apartment. I haven't noticed any strange girls around so I don't think she's actually living here.

I guess maybe I didn't need to call, then I wouldn't have gotten a bill until Alicia decided she wanted electricity at her actual home. Oh well.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Are you sure you're not schizo? 'Alice' and 'Alicia' are pretty similar, no?

:dials 411 and asks for a loony bin near Omaha: